Lifestyle Product

*

A cup of coffee, when consumed is only a miniscule 0.2% of the coffee, with the remaining 99.8% becoming coffee grounds; by applying coffee grounds into yarn, we put a once disposed 99.8% to good use. The patented S.Café® sustainable technology utilizes the full 99.8% of the coffee ground, with the oil extracted producing day to day cosmetics such as: massage oil, soap, shampoo. . . etc.

Thus, the birth of a new brand --99.8™, with S.Café® sustainable technology created coffee yarn as the fundamental core, this brand strives to create more environmental friendly, and quality innovative products. 99.8™ is a lifestyle brand creating warm and comfortable products with the environment in mind.

Brand mission it to produce environmental friendly garments by maximizing our resources. Our fundamental concept is focused on sustainable development and protecting the environment by progressing towards a closed loop production.

*